Sunday, November 19, 2006

My new asstraffic adventure !

hi everbydody again ...
Sorry that I don't write to you long time ... but I was very tired my life and very bussy !
Now i'll try write to you every day .... one post for each day .... one hot ass traffic (anal ) post ;)
I hope that u are interesting my adventures yet ;)
Ok ... let's start .... let's start !
Yesterday I was in party with my girlfriend Anna ... Anna is my girlfriend since 1 year ... I love Anna .... but i'm dog to other girls ;)
Anna was dancing when some beautiful girls with perfect ass ask me " Hi maybe u'll dlicke suck my pussy and fuck my ass in my room ? " She was perfect ... beautiful with beautifull ass .... I told to her " Sorry but i don;t have time because I here with my girlfriend ..... I don't have time to licking yours pussy .... but if u'll dlike i have fuck your beautiful ass ! "
She told "yes"
I go with to her room .... she was perfect ... her ass was so sweet ... I fucking her ass about 10 minutes .... on the end she swap my sperm .
She was great party when i come back Anna start dance with me ;)

ASS TRAFFIC - PICTURES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home